"Believe you can succeed, and you will. Remind yourself regularly that you are better than you think you are. Successful people are not superhuman. Success does not require a super-intellect. Nor is there anything mystical about success. And success isn't based on luck. Successful people are just ordinary folks who have developed belief in themselves and what they do.
The basic, all-important, overriding, critical, absolutely essential secret to more of the good life (health, money, power, fun, respect) is to overcome the negative influence of your friends, co-workers, relatives, and others who come in contact with you. Your mind will create a way, if you let it."
" 1. Decide what you want. If you don't know what you want, you certainly can't get it. That is only natural. So decide on what you want: a million dollars, health, fun, clothes, a successful marriage.
2. Put it on paper. You must see with your real eyes what your 'mind's eye' has visualized. In so doing, you impress upon your brain the daydream you want--and this makes it come true faster.
3. Know where to start. Don't put the cart before the horse. Put your daydreams into logical sequence--proper order. Don't leap frog up the ladder. Go step by step.
4. Set it in motion. A dream that lacks motion is never activated, so get the dream moving. It begins to take form with motion. You may make mistakes--but you are moving forward as you do.
5. Don't settle for less. Once the hoop is moving it only takes gentle taps to keep it moving forward. 'Good enough' is not true success. Don't undersell your daydream. Make it pay off in full. And somehow it will.
6. Recognize its arrival. Once the dream is realized then relax to enjoy it to its fullest. Don't curb ambition--but do curb greediness. Learn that what you have today was your Castle in Spain only yesterday."
"Preparation Wins. A man must know all about his business, a little more than any other man knows. Hard Work made up of sacrifice, persistent effort, and dogged determination wins.
Honesty Wins. Confidence in Men wins. Use good business judgment, of course. Do not throw away common sense, but believe in yourself, and trust your fellows.
The Spirit Wins. A Practical Application of the Golden Rule Wins."
"Take It as It Comes
When you let someone else win an argument, often you both end up winners
The trick is to be grateful when your mood is high and graceful when it is low
Treat your family members as if this were the last time you were going to see them
Remind Others to Treasure Life"
Copyright © 2001-2076 Golden Rule Industries - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder